Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
She informed him of another trick in regards to the water's direction, and he paused in his step to put it to the test. He cocked his head, turning one ear towards the creek, and listened carefully. She was right; he could hear it slopping more heavily against the rocks, and while he couldn't compare it to the other fork that they had left behind, he imagined the soft tinkling sound it would have been making.

"Cool," he said, nodding and then resuming his forward motion. He was a little disappointed she hadn't tried to splash him back, but he let it go quickly. "Think we're almost there?" he asked, even though he didn't really know where "there" was.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - March 27, 2019, 12:18 PM