Silver Creek so i told him to run
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He responded by diverting the subject and turning questions on her, which made things confusing and uncomfortable. Her type? She thought over the things she had listed and was unsurprised that Grayson came to mind. Was he her type? Protective, Gallant, Strong, Wanted a pretty wife to be by his side.....a trophy...he wanted to use them. One by one the thoughts connected and she realised with horrible certainty that Grayson was using her to make himself look like a hero. He had saved a cowering, scared girl and continued to look after her, oh he must be such a good man. "It was. It is no longer." she replied curtly, her tone cutting and sharp.

"My type is Genuine. Honest. Kind. Not someone who pretends to be something they aren't. Not a user" She found a burning sensation rising within her gut and up her throat, a tenseness coming over her muscles. She was angry. "Please excuse me. Perhaps we can speak more some other time" she said this solely to be polite and after offering him a quick smile she turned and began to walk off, her tail lashing as she made her way toward the borders. She needed some air. Some non Rosings air.
Messages In This Thread
so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 20, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 27, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 06, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 18, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 20, 2019, 12:52 PM