Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she had left behind the man she had helped previously. it had to be a few days now, yet she could not hope to track him now - even if she wanted to. Huntington was still seeking some form of 'base' for herself. someplace heavy with flora and with obese, slow prey. someplace near running water. plenty of cover as well. a rich area was sought. she was careful not to tread on pack land; the scent of many wolves caused her to turn in the opposite direction. 

though she had met several wolves raised in communities thus far, the woman was not keen to commit herself easily. by chance now, she seems to have met another. pale gaze flickered to the darker coated female, though she did not so much wave her over than ignore her at first. the setting sun made the area bleaker, if even possible. "greetings" the other seemed to be searching for something. that is what she assumed from her gait. 

to be somewhat polite, she moved to the side to allow the other passage. she had been standing a few paces away, the other coming toward her it seemed. Huntington would wait until she passed by, seeing no outward link to diving further into an unwanted conversation. 

Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM