Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
unfortunately for the other, she had not been given the name of the man she had assisted days prior. she had simply left him after tending briefly to his wounds. he had insisted he was fine - though she had her doubts. though the man was grey with green eyes. and this woman claimed he had been injured. Huntington had enough intelligence to piece two and two together. what a fine red fate thread this had become.

"at the coast" she began, unflinching at the other's temper "I met a young man. he had a wound upon his breast. monochrome, green eyes..." Huntington did not bother to think this would give the other false hope, yet it was enough to give. "his name was not gifted to me. however, I believe this is your Revui." the coast seemed to be far from this area, however, and days had passed. many of them. if she could not pick up the young man's scent on her own, well it would be difficult for another.

she also doubted the other cared too deeply on the reply of where she had been. a number of options and tells could be given now. "I am here, and that is all that matters, no?" Huntington replied instead. many could perish in the winter travel. she had not. she had survived. it was clear the woman was not going to get the answer out so easily. she preferred not to speak of her past. "if he is indeed your brother" she carried on effortlessly "his wound is clean." there was no pride in her tone after admitting this. only a lingering suggestion she had assisted him.

Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM