Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy was startled when she heard a voice, one that wasn’t all that familiar. She might’ve heard it before, but whoever it was she hadn’t formally met before, and she had been away for a while, so she concluded that this wasn’t someone she knew. She whirled around and flung a rock in his direction, watching it soar through the air and plunk him. She only saw the dude after the fact, and realized that this was one of the Mayfair-Cairns, not some intruder. Oops.

Ah shit my bad. Reflexes, she called out to him, though on the inside she thought it was kind of funny. The snowy pelted girl made her way over to the guy, then stopped right in front of him. Huh, she said, surprised at how tall he was. She was about an average sized female, and was not small. But still he towered over her, with fur the color of stone. Damn you’re like... huge. I’m Saucy by the way, she said with a friendly wave of her striped tail.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat - by Saucy - December 21, 2018, 01:44 PM