Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His worry receded at the greeting, smile growing as her voice swept to his ears on the breeze - it was just as he recalled, and he savoured the sound. "Hi," the valento returned, tail swaying at his rear. Before any other words could slip from his lips, the dark figure of Constantine drew up beside him, and he dipped his crown in greeting, listening as Ruenna introduced herself and then began naming those who had journeyed with her from the plateau.

He comitted what he could to memory, then shifted his vibrant gaze back to the honeyed girl, where his eyes faltered; what did he say now? His skill with conversing was weak, and he quickly attempted to search his mind for a rope to guide him - all he found was stories of his own travels, and suprisingly none were of great interest. Internally panicking, he could feel his cheeks begin to heat and blurted: "Did you know butterflies taste through their feet? They can basically lick things through their toes." ...

Idiot.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Soltero - January 02, 2019, 04:27 PM