Lost Creek Hollow i'm gonna burn your house down to spread peace and love
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
for @Xan

laurel and indra had left. if terance was actually doing damage control he wasn't really sure-- but he was trying. more wolves couldn't leave, the more than left the closer terance was to failing. 

but his own failure was inevitable, wasn't it? 
stop it, terance.

he searched now for the man that used to lead the valley, his ears pressed forwards. perhaps the sisters had already told him that they'd departed, perhaps he'd gone with, either way, terance wanted to check up on him. nunataq and merrick were here. if marten hadn't been allowed to go with, he would've taken off after his mother anyway. his scent was around here, is terance assumed he was nearby, nose twitching as he padded along.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander was unaware of the sisters’ departure—he was unaware of most things as of late, really. He kept to himself more often than not, spending time with his daughter when he could but, usually, he was off in his own world. Every day his mind grew heavier with thoughts, many cruel and accompanied by taunts; he had failed once again, just as he always did. His family was broken, despite his longing to not repeat history by keeping everything together.

Life was tough.

Engulfed by the sound of his own voice chastising him from the comfort of his head, Xan remained unaware of the approaching man until the very last second. When he did notice, he glanced his way but did not stop walking, figuring they’d simply pass one another and continue with their separate ways.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”