Dragoncrest Cliffs my bed (worth 10 years' war)
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
right, blodreina replies with an awkward breath that she holds for a few beats as she contemplates apologizing to him. they had went to trigeda together ...and it is something she should've remembered. easily, she could write it off as being excited to see her parents again after so long ā€” and despite the impending anticipation of battle her parents had been at the forefront of her mind the whole way and upon their arrival. she'd only really paid attention to heda during their journey and all others melted away in the background.

she'd always been a bit single minded, truth be told. it's why she'd never been able to pursue a secondary trade ā€” she focused too heavily on one thing and struggled with the ability to balance and multi-task. his question prickles at her ā€” out of all of gyda and gavriel's first litter blodreina's always been the easiest to antagonize. her temper was an issue as a child ...and every once in a while as an adult she'd forget all of her training in control and the flames would spread out of control. like accidentally adding too much lighter fluid to a flame. yeah, it is, she snaps in common. but i didn't give it to myself. my little sister called me it as a joke and i liked it. so i kept it. she tells him in a tone that insinuates what she leaves unsaid 'got a problem with that'?

eske is a name that belongs to my mother's culture. not mine. and try as she might gyda ragnarsdottir would never be a true kru, too unwilling to let go of her beloved father's culture even for the sake of her husband and children.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - December 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - January 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 27, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 11:52 AM