Dragoncrest Cliffs the grinch wishes he had a heart as small as mine
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The implication of the question comes as a surprise. Wolves have talked to her or asked her how she is and she’s barely given it a second thought. With everything? It hangs funny in her chest, dangling from a string where the other end is unknown. She doesn’t yank too hard or try to follow along. She doesn’t know what’ll happen if she gives it a little tug. So, instead, she offers a hint of a smile and shakes it off.

“Just a little sore,” she decides. The wound on her side has come together okay and she feels herself lucky enough not to have received much during the intrusion. “You’ve been busy, lately. We’re thankful to have you,” she says. The loss of Portia has been a hit on many of them and without a healer they’d struggle. Maybe they’d get by. It doesn’t matter. Her tail thumps a little on the ground and she shifts until she’s sitting, awkwardly stretching her front legs as she settles.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
the grinch wishes he had a heart as small as mine - by Rose - December 28, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: the grinch wishes he had a heart as small as mine - by Antumbra - January 05, 2019, 12:15 PM