Dawnlark Plains I get it cracking like a bad back
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The last thing Fiadh expected to find on the barren plain was another wandering soul. Lily came quite literally out of nowhere. You'd think a lone wolf would be paying enough attention to her surroundings that she'd see someone coming toward her from a ways off, but she hadn't even noticed the other wolf moving toward her until she was greeted. The way Lily moved, with a sprightly bounce, reminded Fiadh so keenly of her sister Clover that for a moment her heart ached. What was she doing? How could she not go home?

This black-furred beauty was not her sister, though, and the moment passed quietly in the space between Lily's greeting and her remark about the plains. She let her ears drift upward and turn forward, then sighed lightly and replied, yeah, it's like everything just died one day. I don't think it used to be like this. Any idea what happened?

At least Lily didn't sound like Clover on top of walking like her and resembling her in shape and size a little bit. It was much easier to imagine being a dispersal wolf separate from her family when she wasn't reminded of them. Maybe visiting home wasn't such a good idea; it was still too fresh. She would inevitably rejoin them only to become smothered again by the weight of so many relatives, all of them basically the same as her. She fought back these thoughts and did everything she could to keep them from being obvious on the surface, but couldn't keep the troubled light from her eyes as she looked over Lily once more and smiled.
Messages In This Thread
I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - December 31, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 22, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 27, 2019, 09:38 PM