Silver Creek Give us a smile, and go on your way
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Whether due to the lavender or to the presence of two other women, she slowly calmed down and uncurled herself so she was laying properly. She nodded slowly to Oryx's words, thinking about it. "He has to...but he may just choose one for himself and produce pups from his own lineage this year." she said and realised it may be taken as her complaining and quickly added "Which is his right! He is our leader after all. I may not like him right now but....but he has always looked out for all the women." that was the most she was willing to confess right at that moment. She still didn't like the way Grayson went from being nice (even though it was fake) to being extremely nasty to her. She'd have to learn to never, ever speak out again. When Oryx said she could leave her and the unknown woman be, she panicked. She liked the quiet, dark furred woman who had been assigned to be her guide and she had no idea what the brown furred woman was like at all. In fact....she didn't even know her name. "please stay....both of you. The company is soothing. Or maybe it's the Lavender, I am getting a bit sleepy" she said blinking slowly. The stress of all these powerful emotions and the hormones tormenting her body was really exhausting. She yawned softly "oh! Excuse me. Maybe I should take a nap. Thank you both...I really appreciate it" she said warmly, giving them each their own warm smile.
Messages In This Thread
Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 04, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 04, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 14, 2019, 01:40 PM