Dragoncrest Cliffs moonstone.
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he came to her, finally, after much hesitation. portia could not say that she blamed him. heda had once told her that her own mother had visited her in a dream -- perhaps many, and relatives other than her mother. portia had believed her, sure, but not until now could she even begin to understand it. she didn't even understand now. how she manifested herself in dacio's mind was beyond her knowledge, even though portia loved to say she knew it all. the boy   crumbled into her breast, leaving portia silent. his warmth was just as it was when she was alive. he was the same boy he was when he was a child. 

but it was so different now. in so many ways. it would never truly be the same. never again. 

he pressed himself closer, talking again. portia pressed her chin to the blade of his shoulder, eyes squeezing shut as she held him tight. "i didn't mean to. i didn't want to," she said gently, quietly, painfully, "i was sick. i didn't know." she didn't. but she was better now. she said this. "i am better now, my mind is healthier and my leg does not pain me." 

there was silence -- from portia, regardless of if dacio responded -- for a moment. she relished in the moment, holding her son. she didn't want to, but she pulled herself from his embrace, finding his pale green gaze in her own vivid one. "you do not need me, hun. you are your own wolf, capable of so many things on your own and with the rest of drageda," she told him, as sweetly as she could, but she wished she was with him. and it hurt that she wasn't. "i need you, dacio," she then said, green eyes searching his, "i need you to do me one favor, one last time, please."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
moonstone. - by Portia - January 03, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: moonstone. - by Dacio - January 03, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: moonstone. - by Portia - January 04, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Dacio - January 04, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Portia - January 06, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Dacio - January 07, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Portia - January 07, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Dacio - January 16, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Portia - January 16, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: moonstone. - by Dacio - February 10, 2019, 03:16 AM