Sawtooth Spire all ashore
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai nodded in agreement to Alya's suggestion. That was how he felt. They'd just see how things would go. It didn't matter too much for him now, but time would tell them what they should do -- their own intuition in the future would tell them what to do. And surely it'd be on one line, like they were now. Nikai was not too sure how he would do living on Moonspear should they ever return there, but that, too, was a problem for later times. He didn't always realise how much Alya was tied to mountains, as it was just a place to live for him. He understood Moonspear was her home as much as Easthollow was his, but not what mountains meant or had once meant to her.

It was easy enough to shake off the thoughts on travel and when they'd go where in the light of their conversation about love. As Alya leaned against him Nikai put his head on top of her neck, gently pressing fur against fur. It was one of the most blissful moments he had experienced, he felt -- it was a feeling of being over the moon, and being exactly in the right place at the right time with the right wolf.

The question came as a surprise to Nikai. He blinked and looked up at the stars as he considered it, then placed his head back on his paws, leaning into Alya. "I'm sure she'll love you. I don't think I've ever met anyone that Valette hated, she doesn't have a mean bone in her. And she always wanted to hear about you when we had seen each other. I think anyone that makes her son happy is already a friend to her." Nikai grinned, though he knew his words were true. Valette just wanted him to be happy, even though he was not her own by blood, and that was why she was such a good mother. As far as mean bones... Well, there had been a time when there was a trespasser, but even then Nikai was pretty sure nobody had ever been killed or injured so that they would die. Valette was fiercely protective, perhaps, but she was a good soul and she had a good heart. He had no doubt at all that she'd get along well with Alya for a myriad of reasons.
Messages In This Thread
all ashore - by Alya - January 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: all ashore - by Nikai - January 03, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: all ashore - by Alya - January 03, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: all ashore - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: all ashore - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: all ashore - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: all ashore - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: all ashore - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:33 AM
RE: all ashore - by Alya - January 10, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: all ashore - by Nikai - January 11, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: all ashore - by Alya - January 13, 2019, 03:26 PM