Arrow Lake for the only true Queen is the Night Queen
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Soon after the welcome party greeted the Melonii crew, who Damien assumed to be Stigmata made his appearance. Damien couldn't help feeling a little probed by the male's gaze, so he matched it with as much intensity. There was a reason for his mistrust of this deal and he believed everyone involved to be reasonable enough to understand, so he had no qualms about communicating it. After all it was the lives of his family that was at stake.

The words shared between Nyx and the male confirmed Damien's thought that they were facing Stigmata, and refusing to direct his voice to anyone but him his attention was promptly redirected towards him. Nyx was right, the choice of staying or leaving didn't belong to her. For as equally important as she was within the crew, it was Damien who had the final word on this matter. We are here to talk, answered Damien regardless of who the question had been directed to, but if you knew him like Nyx did you'd know that Damien hadn't just changed his mind about everything. You'd know he didn't like any of it. My name is Damien Melonii. I am head of this family, he explained in case it was necessary to remind anyone that him and his crew were loyal to each other. I understand that you offered my wife asylum and free will to breed within your domain, he started politely, and after a brief pause his expression turned quite thoughtful. Now, I don't mean to be rude, I really appreciate the kind offer, but I hope you'll understand that I find it a bit... Curious... To make such an offer he took a seat then, expecting there to be a conversation in order for him to be able to trust Stigmata enough to accept his offer.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Nocturnal - January 03, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Aries - January 04, 2019, 06:29 AM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 06, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Mahler - January 09, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 16, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 16, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Midar - January 17, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 17, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Thorn - January 17, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Ketzia - January 17, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Mahler - January 19, 2019, 05:59 PM