Cedar Sweep Set me on fire
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Issun here we go!

The timing was horrible. She knew as soon as she woke up that she was in season. That horrible warm, tingling that increased at the slightest thought or touch, the sweet smell that wafted off of her. She groaned and stood up, wondering whether to hide away or just move about on guard until it ended. The last time she had her heat she had been alone and was still hurting over Higoro's betrayal. Now she was in love and had...a...lover? But she couldn't reproduce yet, it was winter and they hadn't settled or formed a big enough group to make it safe for pups. Even with that knowledge every fiber of her being wanted to hunt down Issun and beg him for his touch, instead she utilized her strength of will and remained rooted in place.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
issun could sleep better knowing the borders were marked. it wasn’t much, there was still a lot more to be done, but at least it was a start.

he was just about to rest when he smelled something. it was extremely alluring and familiar. his fur stood on end. this was the same scent that malice had before. it had put him under a spell before. as much as he wanted to resist he couldn’t fight his instinct.

his approach was slow and cautious. he stopped a good distance away from minori. if this was anything like last time, he knew he’d have to stay away. “you’re in heat already?” his voice was low and a bit shaky.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori cringed when she heard Issun approaching and turned to face him, her breath catching as the sight of him set her aflame and the sheer force of the uncomfortable feeling made her whimper. She lifted a paw to move toward him and hesitated with it still raised mid air. She swallowed thickly and placed it down upon the cold ground again "Fantastic timing right?" she weakly joked, voice coming out obscenely breathless and unintentionally husky. She flicked her ears back and stared at him, her eyes swimming with desire as she took a few steps forward just aching to touch him. She couldn't help it, not with him right there. She had never been touched before and she wanted him to show her what it could be like, to turn the fire into a blaze.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
damnit, he should’ve never came here. warmth flushed over him when she came closer. a few more steps and he’d probably go mad. “yeah, just perfect.” the rational side of him told him to get away, but his instinct and lust kept him glued to the spot.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He stayed and so she tested her limits, stepping closer and meeting his gaze. She licked her lips, a gesture made out of nerves but that came out more seductive than intended. She wouldn't confess that of course. "Issun...." she whispered softly, her gaze roaming his face and body before she stepped forward and closed the distance. Before he could pull away she reached out and ran her maw along his jawline, whining softly. As her lips reached his ear she exhaled softly "I want to feel you so badly. I wish we were settled. I want...I want you as my first" she swallowed nervously at the admission she had just made. "I know we can't...but I..I want you covered in my scent. I want any other female to smell me, to know you're mine" she spoke firmly there, the warrior not entirely covered by the feminine, lustful being she had become.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
there was no hope of turning away now. when she ran her nose along his jaw the spell entrapped him. it felt so much better than when malice or velvet did it. this wasn’t some one night stand, it had more meaning than that

i want you too,” he rumbled. he rubbed his head along her chest and body, leaving kisses here and there. wanting to leave his scent behind was only in his nature. another man would think twice before approaching her.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her heartbeat hammered frantically within her chest as he replied, voice going deep. She stood still her body tensing for a moment due to nervousness but then relaxing at his touch. She shivered once, a soft sigh leaving her maw as he rubbed against her. Unfortunately it did nothing to ease to her fire and instead with each kiss, she became more and more agitated. A low moan, a desperate sound rose from her lungs and she turned gently pushing her head under his chin and licking at his throat, a gesture entirely submissive "I love you Issun. I want....I want to bear you children" she whispered and nibbled at his neck, rubbing her chin against him and then sliding her body around his so that her scent would be all over him. Any female who tried to mate him would be a fool when he already smelled of another.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
her sounds of pleasure sparked a fire in him. there was no control left, or so it seemed. he was driven by burning passion and instinct. he softly nipped at her ears when she buried herself underneath him. every inch of him just wanted to get on with it, but then she mentioned children.

that’s right. if they went through with this it would definitely result in children. he was old enough now. god, how could he forget? the prospect of raising a family with his love sounded nice, but now wasn’t the time. they needed to be situated.

i love you too but...” issun pulled away, a very difficult thing to do. “we can’t have kids now. there’s so much we need to do first.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her breathing was shallow and her mind a haze of lust and passion, instinct driving her forward as he nipped her ears causing a gasp to form a cloud of icy air in front of her maw. This felt so right, she held no regrets in this moment until he spoke logically. Logic...for the first time she struggled to grasp it but even so she forced herself to sit down. She took a few moments trying to ground herself, focusing on the cold. The cold that would be dangerous for potential children. She slowly nodded, sighing with disappointment "You're right. I wish you weren't though. I hope....I hope we get settled before it is too late" she said softly.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
if only he were wrong. children to call his own, that was a daunting thought. there was no telling if he was ready for that yet, maybe he never would be. even still, there was no denying that deep down he wanted that. maybe that was just the hormones talking, who knows.

issun took a step back. “stay here for the week. i don’t want anyone else finding you like this.” if she got pregnant, that would be a big problem. “you can stay with takara.” it was risky. there was tension between the two, but there was no one else to watch over her. he couldn’t do it and revui couldn’t either.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hormones sucked. One moment she was lusting after her man and the next she was fucking angry. How dare he suggest she couldn't take care of herself! And to suggest she hide away with that brown furred songbird? Ridiculous! She scoffed at him her eyes flashing with ridiculous indignation "Like anyone who tries to touch me will get away with it, Issun. Please. You know damn well they would die trying" she snapped her tail lashing as she lifted her chin with a warrior's pride. "And I will not hide away with her. That isn't happening. I will avoid men but I will not go anywhere near her" she was being rude. She knew she was. She didn't even hate Takara or anything like that. She had no idea where this sudden fire came from and just as quickly as it burned did it fade out and she pinned her ears back against her head. She licked her muzzle nervously and gave him a curt nod "I will...see you when this is over" she said trying to sound firm but instead sounding awkward as she turned and scampered away.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the sudden fire in her tone didn’t completely catch him off guard. minori wasn’t particularly fond of his friend, it was made clear that night on the plateau. he was wary of her promise. it wasn’t like he didn’t trust her, he just didn’t trust anyone else. but if minori was confident she could ward off any bachelors, he had faith in that.

issun watched her disappear into the trees before going back on the patrol.
common | japanese