Stavanger Bay higher beings, these words are for you alone
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It was one of the first, besides Ford and Saucy whom had greeted her at the border, who she had met formally. This woman was so lovely, Elixir was quite fond of others who were so kind and well...happy. She had missed this when she was out there trying to do whatever she needed to feel herself again. Loneliness wasn't better than this... this was better than loneliness. Having pack mates to talk to and interact with was a need for her and even if in the future some of them would have problems she had a use for her studies of therapy. Her heart was truly happy again.

I'd love it if you could show me around a bit. I don't know too much about this place. Just that it's by the sea...and well I wanted to be by the sea. her voice was soft and modulated. Elixir caught up to Amatsu's side and let a curl of her lips happen. Where to first? her head turned from looking at the shadowed woman to in front of them.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Amatsu - January 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: higher beings, these words are for you alone - by Elixir - January 05, 2019, 03:31 AM