Totoka River if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
aw, geez! I trust ya, man, no need for the evidence. But thanks for taking the time to do a roll - you're awesome :)
*holds up gun* now give me some of that luck

There was a satisfying sensation of teeth against skin, and yet, to Embry's surprise, the contact was rigid. There was a shudder from the muscle of one to another, but aside from this he gained no more leverage than to merely stand there as though dazed.

It would be false to assume that Embry was in no way amazed by the brute strength of this stripling. In fact, he was inspired. It was invigorating, after all, to witness this revolution taking place before him. Before their paths diverged, Embry would need to get this man's name.

For the time being, he resorted to plan b and planted his paws hard into the ground. He was unwilling to retreat at this point. His muscles were gripped by adrenaline; tense in a manner well-known by the fawn male, who had learned in youth the value of fine positioning when in such tight situations melee encounters so often induced. It was then that he felt the convulgence of his opponent's shoulder sinews within his mouth. Upon instinct, he recoiled - only just in time to escape the brunt of the other's probing fangs, but not without a couple new threads of inky, sanguine blood to accompany him as he withdrew.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
RE: if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself - by Embry - January 09, 2019, 09:18 PM