Hushed Willows New surroundings
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Lily or @Khali or both haha! :)

The season of pups was soon approaching, Aliac could feel it in her bones. 

It was a new area and all around her, the female found herself getting familiar with the territory. She hadn’t socialized much with her new pack mates. All of it was just so different for her, she found her shy self returning with every waking day.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She had always had a big family, but never had considered the intricacies of having in-laws. Aliac's arrival was, thus, a great pleasure to her. Not without its potential pitfalls--what if she didn't like Lily, for some strange reason?--but still, an opportunity to grow her family even larger than she thought possible.

Lily greeted the cream-colored female with a wag of her tail and a beaming smile aimed her way. Hallo, Aliac, she said, padding toward her. How are you settling in so far? Can I join you in--well, whatever you're doing right now?
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had so much to say but Aliac kept it to herself until she was certain he was who he said he is. Though Aliac wagged her tail at the arrival of her pack mate. “Yeah, I don’t mind. Though I’m not really doing much. “ Aliac said with a light chuckle.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
With a chuckle in return, Lily fell in step alongside the young woman, and they were quiet for a moment before she spoke up again. You probably know about Khali and me, already, she remarked, glancing over at the other. I guess that makes us sisters then, huh?

It had been a long time since she had had a sister. Lanawyn had been a sister of the heart, sure--but Aliac was, officially, her relative by mateship. Lily hoped that she would be more pleasant than the imperious Dottie, whom she liked well enough, but there was no denying her littermate's pretentiousness.

If there was one thing Lily couldn't stand, it was pretentiousness. She'd be on the lookout for any such signs from Aliac.

Amazing that you ended up here with your brother, she continued. She shot Aliac a grin. You'll have to tell me all your adventures before this. I want to know more about Morningside. What it was like, and all.