Sun Mote Copse i will go
28 Posts
Ooc — KJ
“Did I what?” Kite asked uncertainly, her brow furrowing as she drew closer to him, one shaky step after the other. She quailed when he asked why she was here — it wasn’t the reception she expected. “Wildfire’s pack?” she asked, her tangerine eyes wide with surprise and confusion. For reasons she couldn’t quite explain or define, she felt a surge of terrible jealousy that was quickly swallowed up by a feeling of deep and harrowing loss. “But you’re our sitter,” she protested hesitantly, her oversized ears falling back against her nape. Suddenly, all the quiet conversations between Raven and Quixote were starting to make sense — and so was the weird tension she’d felt around the plateau — and the comingled scents of anger and grief. Did he like Kiwi and Sequoia better than he liked Kite and her siblings?

“Eljay, how come?” she asked, then shook her head to indicate that he didn’t have to answer that. “Promise you’ll visit?” she hiccupped, sucking in a slow, deep breath. A sister pack was still family, so why did she feel so bad?
Messages In This Thread
i will go - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 10, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 18, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 25, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: i will go - by Kite - March 19, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - April 05, 2019, 07:31 AM