Heron Lake Plateau loyal like sid & nancy
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled as Breccan tilted back his head to call for her parents. She felt Remi and Deshyr press themselves closer to her and leaned to nuzzle them both encouragingly. They weren't quite as bold as their brother, but she was perfectly okay with that. They were princesses, but Breccan was a prince and the Frostfur heir. She would allow them to be soft and delicate, so long as her son was bold and brave and strong.

Not that she played favorites.

It didn't take long for her parents to arrive with a boy in tow that she did not recognize. She smiled as her mother rushed in to greet the kids and her father moved to greet them. She went to Elwood first, reaching to push her head up under his throat with a happy growl. "Hi daddy," she crooned happily, letting herself be a child again if only for a few seconds. She looked back as Deshyr and Remi rushed from her mother to her father to show him with hellos as well. She let her attention then go to the other boy, who she presumed was her brother. She offered him a smile before looking back at the rest of her family.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
loyal like sid & nancy - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 09, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Liffey - January 09, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Breccan - January 10, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Finley - January 11, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Elwood - January 14, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 19, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Liffey - January 20, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Breccan - January 22, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Finley - January 25, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: loyal like sid & nancy - by Elwood - February 04, 2019, 01:08 PM