Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau realized all too quickly the stranger had caught on to her presence, however she didn't budge to back away nor try to deny she was there. All she could think of was that he was hurt and as much as she was afraid of getting close to anyone, wolf or dog, she knew it wouldn't be right to leave the stranger alone if he required help. Always the provider sort from taking care of her mother after Snowy's death, Cadeau took a careful step forward, keeping her eyes averted to show she was not looking for a fight. "I'm..." Her name caught in her throat and Cadeau paused. "...nobody important," she decided to say instead, now looking at the male. "You are hurt?" Cadeau eyed his wounds with a concerned face, keeping her voice gentle and calm even if on the inside talking to this wolf was making her feel edgy. The only wolf she knew formally was her father and he was much different than the ones in this forest.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 04:53 PM