Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help but wrinkle her muzzle up when he asked if she was here to 'finish the job'. With clear firmness and disgust lacing her tone, she quipped, "I'm not apart of whatever barbarians did this to you, if that's what you are thinking." She remembered the dog she killed back home and felt her stomach clench. The first three words out felt personal but there was no way the stranger would know that. "I'm no killer. Look, you seem injuried, I have no intentions on hurting you. If you want me to leave, I will but I don't have the heart to let others wallow in their misery." She had a thought, perhaps not giving her name was a bad idea. So against her better judgement, she sighed. "My name's Cadeau." She tried letting a smile grace her face though it felt strangely forced, she couldn't remember the last time she smiled honestly. "What do they call you?"
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 05:46 PM