Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
'Not that it's a bad thing...' Cadeau bit at her tongue to hold back a personal comment, that yes, it was a bad thing and that yes it was something she wished she could change about it. At least if she looked more like one thing it would be easier to fit in a niche, instead she was a round peg trying to fit into a square hole. She didn't say anything, instead she nodded her head. "I ah... get that a lot." She smiled in an awkward fashion, swishing her tail. "Anyway enough about me. How about you let me help you tend those wounds? I don't know a whole lot about medicine but there's a few tricks you can do to at least relieve the pain and keep them clean." Cadeau took a careful step forward and paused, instead reaching a large wolf-like paw forward in a peaceful gesture, waiting to see if he would meet her half way. She grew up a provider and as always she felt the need to make sure Illidan got some kind of help, even if all she knew about him was just a name. Stranger or not, he deserved sympathy.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 17, 2019, 08:12 PM