Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt silly telling him this but at the same time it brought some comfort to speak some of her burden freely, even if she did not part with some more specific details about the whole thing. She gave him the same courtesy as she perked her large triangular ears, listening to the male speak. "I... don't really uh feel comfortable anywhere," Cadeau told him after a moment of hesitation, sheepishly her eyes fell to the floor as she walk, looking in dismay at her large wolf like paws. "So nowhere feels like home." 

She felt panic that she was speaking so freely, not wanting her secret getting out even if unknowing it seemed the male already had her pegged. As he spoke of his father, Cadeau gave him a curious look. "Do you live with your family?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - February 14, 2019, 12:31 AM