Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau looked momentarily surprised at his words, the brown female cocking her head. The offer was not something she was expecting, after all she was a stranger. Why did he feel the need to out stretch the offer to her? Not that she was complaining, of course. Just... it wasn't expected. She swallowed a wad of nervous spit.

"I'm not sure such a place exists," Cadeau said as she averted her eyes once more. "Dogs--- wolves dont like me much," Cadeau caught her blunder a tad too late and mortified she quickened her pace, heart racing in hopes he missed it. "Wolves, wolves don't like me much." Strained she gave him a smile but could feel her insides quivering. Why was she being so honest with him? Sure, there were lies mixed in with the truths but still, she was saying too much.

"I've said too much," she told him in a quick voice, as if she were a cornered rabbit. "Its not important. I'm not important. Forget I said anything, I talk too much." Cadeau felt bad ddropping so much baggage on a stranger but something about him made her feel safe. "You'd... do that for me?" Skeptical she pursed her lips and cocked her head much like a young pup. "Why? You don't know me." The words were spoken with confusion.

Cadeau had to back off before she told him everything. Gossip could spread after all like back home. "Your wounds aren't hurting too bad, are they? It's been quite a walk now, Illidan. Do you need to stop or anything?"
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - February 28, 2019, 06:39 PM