Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau tried to let herself relax away the tension in her body, ignore her inner frustrations and focus instead on the present at paw. Illidan was gifting her a good chance here at starting over and if she were to do that she had to start letting go of the metaphorical shackles. It wasn't doing her any good anymore, not like it had prior and frankly she was so tired of running and being tormented by the past. It haunted her like a ghost. This little adventure could be just what she needed, like Illidan said.

At his question and curious head tilt, Cadeau couldn't help but smirk a little at the sight, reminding her of a curious pup. "They are really big and long with black paws that spin in circles," she saI'd, trying to use terms he could understand without confusing the boy further. "They're shiny like smooth rocks, smell super awful and rumble like thunder... or a bear with indigestion." She fixated her eyes back on his wounds.

"Enough about my soap opera and cars... Let's get those injuries tended to, I've held you up long enough," Cadeau said, offering him a smile.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:54 AM