Ankyra Sound It's just that everything reminds me
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
:)

Tunerk had, in the beginning, avoided the foreign body of water that was the sea. It was loud and unsettling, and on certain days it sounded like thunder. But this was a significant part of the territory Rusalka lay claim to, and so the Northerner knew she would need to get to know it better. This day, she was not particularly driven to complete the task thoroughly. Still, it was a start.

She walked slowly across the sand, the stuff utterly different than the firm compact feeling of snow. Tunerk missed snow. I can like sand, she told herself, why not? It was just that she did not know it yet. And although she had told herself that, the feeling of it getting into the nooks and cranny of her paws was something Tunerk at present did not enjoy.

Lost in her thoughts as she was, she very nearly missed the figure that was slumped on a rock. Was he napping? Tunerk knew her brothers did not particularly enjoy being roused from their naps... but maybe he was awake, and maybe he would want to become her friend.
Messages In This Thread
It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 07:33 PM