Ankyra Sound It's just that everything reminds me
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
Tunerk watched him rise and observed his body language, reading nothing else from him but that. He looked—sounded—sickly for a moment, and Tunerk whimpered softly at the sight of him, but did not draw nearer. Had she earned that reaction from him? Thinking she ought to have, Tunerk apologetically lowered herself to the earth, ears wilting atop her crown as she looked abashedly away. The Northerner did not seek to inspire that reaction from anyone, and did not fully understand it but felt she must be to blame. Tunerk could not yet know that his mind was still on the battlefield although his body had left it. He cleared his throat, and Tunerk yawned submissively: no trouble here!
Messages In This Thread
It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 07:33 PM