Ankyra Sound five nights
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
More than the subtle and strange nuances that were facial expressions, she understood the language he expressed with his tail. He was receptive of her, and that was all she really wanted to start with. His name was interesting, unique like the name 'Caiaphas' but entirely different: Illidan. She liked it, she decided swiftly. It fit him, as names sometimes could. His next inquiry was met with the thoughtful scrunch of her brow as she contemplated time. The day that everyone sang. I sang, too, and then Caiaphas found me, she informed, and her tail waved. She did not think to ask him the same question in kind; it did not really matter much to her, just so long as he was pack. Which he was.

That day that everyone went to fight—I was told to stay here, and to keep watch, Tunerk began, although he had not asked. It was not that she expected him to, either, but that her day had its purpose... and maybe he could help her. I am not a very good fighter, she admitted plainly, before asking with the tilt of her head, are you? Nevermind the injuries he might have earned, which she intentionally did not look for or stare at (as though he had not been touched at all by their apparent enemy)... she knew he knew more than her, by being there at all.
Messages In This Thread
five nights - by Tunerk - January 12, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: five nights - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: five nights - by Tunerk - January 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: five nights - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: five nights - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: five nights - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:06 PM