Hoshor Plains Reap, and feel at Home.
4 Posts
Ooc — Henry
lucia held her breath nervously as she waited for the response to her beckoning, but none ever came. at least not in a verbal way. the beast hidden in the shadows advanced towards her, and her oversized ears pinned back against her head. she'd lower her stature slightly and stifle an anxious whine.  "i- i know you're there, extraño. please, i'm more capable than i look." she stated obviously wary, but doing her best to stand her ground. it was clear though that if he so much as growled at her, the emaciated female would bolt.

but, moath did nothing but approach her.

the way he made his way so close to her sent a chill down her spine. she wanted to take a step back and away from him, but she found herself frozen in place. she swallowed. after a few seconds, the bruja decided that if this male wanted to harm her or wished her dead he would have already done something. lucia would then cautiously extend her head forward and fill her lungs with his scent. he reeked of dried blood and bear.

she pulled her head back and tilted it curiously. "oh," the hybrid's ears raised a fraction as she questioned, "are you hurt, señor?" her tone had gone from afraid to concerned. the blood didn't smell particularly fresh, but that didn't mean that there wasn't something untreated just waiting to get infected. "if you are hurt, i could help. if you aren't i'm.. i'm very sorry for assuming. i could just smell bear, and.. and sangre seca. blood."

the hybrid's posture unstiffened as she relaxed. she'd give an apprehensive, amiable smile in an attempt to warm him in case he was feeling as unsure as she had been. "my name is lucia, by the way. i'm sorry for acting so frightened. you can just never be too careful when you are the way i am." she allowed her words to infer starving and blind, because she wasn't the type to be so blunt about her conditions.
Messages In This Thread
Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 14, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 15, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 15, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 19, 2019, 11:11 AM