Hoshor Plains Reap, and feel at Home.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

She was just so...helpless. It reminded him of youth, and Moath was stuck trying to figure out how she could be helped. He couldn’t imagine himself doing anything to hurt her, as it seemed she couldn’t fend for herself. How had she survived this long?

The murderous brute shuffled closer to her, completely undeterrd by her potentially whirling on him and delivering a terrible blow to add to the one he had already gotten from the bear. But he leaned a massive dome directly towards her face, the crunching of snow loud enough to illustrate where he was to her. Smelling her face, he could almost taste what she had eaten last. It was too faint...
She needed food. 

Moath,” the name spilled across her face with the smell of decay and spilled blood. The man then turned and sat next to her, wondering what other living things he could ruin for her. But thinking of none since his run in with the bear, Moath could only lead her back to the bear den. He was surprised he hadn’t scared her off with the noises of the fight. The only connection of words he could give the girl...

Food. Sleep. Follow.” Would she?

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 14, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 15, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 15, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 19, 2019, 11:11 AM