Overture Downs Cheap hotels have their own charm
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Treason's witty inner dialogue will always be a treat, lmfao.

He hadn't been made aware of this by any of his packmates, not even Stigmata, nor did he know who she told, which prompted the question to pass his lips. Who did you tell? He asked just in case it may be useful — in case someone was trying to cover for Redshank.

Treason explained what happened, and Corvus' brows furrowed as he tried and failed to understand his reasoning for any of it. He also disagreed with Redshank being spared after such an idiotic display of violence. That was just asking for him to bite them in the ass at worst. At best, he became someone else's problem, and "someone else" was Diaspora — himself included. But Corvus would keep his opinion of Liffey's decision to himself. He's an unstable fool, and I'll make sure Stigmata is aware of it, He promised. The thought of preparing to turn back crossed him, but that sparked another that he'd almost forgotten in the mass exchange of information that'd taken place between them.

I should head back soon, but before I go... I owe you a spar. Is that still on? Maybe she wasn't interested in a spar anymore, but that was something Corvus looked forward to, if she was. Treason was a sizable wolf, and he wondered how well she put it to use at her young age.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 15, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 18, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 04:37 PM