Stavanger Bay Tangled in Seaweed
8 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
She had always been a friendly soul, even though her life seemed to deal her some rather nasty cards. smiles came easier than frowns, here tail moved usually in a rather welcoming matter. even when she was lashed at, bitten, and looked down on by her own father, she was always the one to use a gentle voice and smile though it all. She did not know that the man would not expect this type of behavior but this is what she showed. She greeted and welcomed him with the respect he deserved, he had given her a home when her brother had abandoned her. Allowed a blind girl to live by the sea and be apart of his pack when she could see her own weakness, the kink she could put in his armor if she were to fail him. And yet, here they were, standing just a tail length away from each other. A leader and his wolf.

He had agreed so easily that a sparkle seemed to light up her sightless eyes, a happiness that usually confused those around her. To touch someone was for her to see them, to no longer feel alone and to place a body with the voice that she could hear. Slowly she moved to close the distance, her nose pressing to his shoulder before she twisted her body to face the same direction as he was. Her shoulder pressing into his side.

She gave a soft sigh at his question, one of comfort and not exhaustion. "I am settling alright, I found a good den that I can use to treat others and have gathered a few herbs that can be used in their dry form. I was about to gather some seaweed actually." She explained everything that she had done but she gave a sad smile when he asked if she had met anyone else, she had not even come across anyone else. Just their scents. "I have not, I have been a little busy but i will follow my nose and bump into someone soon." She jested lightly, looking up at him with her blind gaze.
Messages In This Thread
Tangled in Seaweed - by Hymn - January 15, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Tangled in Seaweed - by Ford - January 18, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Tangled in Seaweed - by Hymn - January 23, 2019, 01:54 AM
RE: Tangled in Seaweed - by Ford - January 23, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Tangled in Seaweed - by Hymn - January 24, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Tangled in Seaweed - by Ford - January 27, 2019, 01:36 PM