Heron Lake Plateau develop medical provider relationships.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe was just finishing up her introduction to the first gentleman when another appeared. This one carried an unmistakeable air of authority, making her do a quick posture check again before she settled her attention on him. His comment about his son gave her pause. Her red-orange eyes swapped between the two males thoughtfully. Were they father and son? Or was he referring to Owen?

She forgot to wonder as the conversation continued and the spotlight returned to her. Time to shine! "Well, I'm a capable hunter, a decent enough fighter, and I'm a medic," Poe listed, "I'm also very laid back, I don't cause trouble, I love meeting new people, and I'm real skinny so I don't eat all that much or need a big den to sleep in." She flashed another smile, hoping they were good-humored enough to find her endearing.

"I'm also extremely honest, and to that end, I want to let you know that I'm not looking for a permanent home," Poe said, shooting herself right in the foot, "I came this way trying to find my brothers for my mom. I'm hoping to call this place home through the rest of Winter and into Spring, but I'll need to be moving on before Summer comes around. I can promise you though that I'll be a loyal packmate and will do everything I can to pull my weight while I'm here."

Was that everything? Seemed like it was everything. If anything else occurred to her, she would absolutely tack it on. Funnily enough, it didn't occur to her to inform them that she was also extremely chatty.
Messages In This Thread
develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 17, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 18, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 23, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 30, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - February 12, 2019, 06:06 PM