Heron Lake Plateau And I am losing more each day it seems
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It was clear to him that something bizarre had to have happened because Niamh and Towhee were previously as thick as thieves so anything that would cause that kind of row had to be major.  He didn't know she'd seen Colt or made the decision she had, so he had absolutely no idea what could have caused a wedge.  It could have been something entirely stupid.  Maybe it was Towhee's fault.  Maybe Niamh had done something crazy.  Honestly, roll a freaking dice because he hadn't heard Towhee yell like that like.. Ever.

Even weirder was the way Niamh was acting.  Like he'd thought her initial posturing is because of Towhee's verbal lashing but as she started talking he just kind of gawked at her a little.  What the hell.  After she stopped, he was silent a moment as he tried to put his thoughts together but the first thing he thought of was, Are you sure you're Niamh?

When they talked last, he'd had plenty of time to got through and think about things, to build himself a framework to speak around, but right now he was just fumbling in his typical way.  Plus there as that whiplash with how she was acting now versus before, so he was pretty off-guard, Thanks for at least uh.  Reflecting on what I said at least.  I'm sure none of it's easy at all, now or from now on.  But recognizing all that is the first step or whatever. And you should be happier with your life too, I'd think.  Quixote had his own issues.  Some, like his inability to form coherent sentences at times were probably useless to try, but Raven (and the kids, in their own subtle ways) had chipped away at some of the more problematic bits.

But I wasn't exactly expecting this quick or major of a turnaround so uh.  What happened?  Because quite obviously it wasn't his doing.  He hadn't even had a follow-up chat with her yet.  Was she dying or something? Because really, screw the yelling, Niamh had de-Niamhed herself.
Messages In This Thread
And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by RIP Niamh - January 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And I am losing more each day it seems - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:58 AM