The Sunspire Allow me to fulfill my duty
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She truly was no better at trying to snatch a meal than he was, and because of her eating so little, her body had needed less ages ago. That was how she kept so so light, kept so lithe and wispy. She still had the beauty of a dainty maiden, yet the witch would surely perish should a hard blow aim for her. She wasn’t meant to be a fighter - speed and nimbleness as precise as possible was her killer capablity. A needle could just as easily kill a man aswell as a crushed organ could.

She was nearby when her interest was pulled to the familiar dark male she had been traveling with. It was clear he was attempting to make a meal come about, or atleast a snack. The shade of a witch drifted to him with delight hidden in her bloody stare. Small game was easy enough to get, provided you were swift enough to snag one. 

The snow has crusted over.“ His crunching weight provided that insight to the witch as she made her calculations. Common occurrence, she had known and come across several instances where prey had gotten trapped in their own homes if they were unable to dig themselves free. This include most perfectly partridges. “Keep your sight awake for small hefts over the sea of white. It may be either a live or deceased bird or some other unlucky snowfowl. And depending on your quickness, you might be rewarded for your alertfulness and reaction time.”

She ventured a bit away from the raven, though remained in his peripheral as she bled between frosted trunks. She aimed for a partially hidden clearing, where several jumps of snow lay without tracks around them. 
A smile began to bloom on her face as she awaited her companion’s own finds.

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 19, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 27, 2019, 05:32 PM