Emberwood go away somewhere all bright and new
84 Posts
Ooc —
she gave a little contemplative hum at the lady's return comment, for she'd only ever seen Seelie (and perhaps another that danced on the fringes of her memory) with the same dark coat. it was striking, lovely, and spoke all things warmth and comfort, at least in Fern's perspective. it was odd to think it common, but perhaps that made it all the better, in a way. "I'm from Undersea!" she exclaimed, drawing neatly onto her haunches and peering at the woman, searching for a spark of recognition at the same. 

"it's an island, but I went too far out one day - swimming, in the water - and I got swept onto this really big island and then I couldn't see my island but all the coast looked the same but then I went away from the the ocean but this island's really big and I can't find the edges." ears drooped and eagerness faded as the full weight of it all fell from her lips in a lilting ramble. Fern pulled in a breath, then another, and looked carefully at the woman. "can you help with that?" a little bit of pleading slipped into her voice, hopeful that the woman would merely have to give her a direction to go in or an instruction to  follow that would solve sweetly all her strife.
Messages In This Thread
go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 17, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 17, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 17, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Lily - January 18, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 21, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Lily - January 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: go away somewhere all bright and new - by Fern - January 26, 2019, 08:03 AM