Hushed Willows dangerops prangent sex?
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Various conversations with the women of Elysium had helped her see things more clearly, put everything in perspective. She was with child. The feelings that had washed over her so strongly must have been heat, which she'd never experienced before (a late bloomer, she supposed). With heat came babies. Everything she had experienced since had pointed to a sense of something new.

Lily felt better about it all, though she was still scared. There was one very important wolf to inform of her condition, and she approached the errand with mingled excitement and trepidation. Once the words fell out of her mouth--once he knew--it was forever. They were parents. There was no going back.

She let out a gentle call for @Khali, not so loud as to completely disturb the still afternoon air, but enough to get his attention, wherever in the willows he may be roaming today. Once the noise had echoed away, Lily swallowed, shifting her weight and ignoring the wave of nausea that rolled over her. Here goes nothing.
117 Posts
Ooc —
she isn’t far from the source of the call. it startles her more than anything and she turns, looking around. things were a little weird and she can’t figure out why. delight hasn’t been around for her to ask, either, but she isn’t sure she wants to know all that much.

brilliance turns her path toward the call, lingering in the cover of a willow. it’s been a while since she’s seen the leader, having taken to hiding again when her paw had been hurt but now that she was better, she still didn’t want to be noticed. the last time they’d been together ended horribly and surely she’s said something to seabreeze. or delight, maybe. she doesn’t know. the thought alone causes her stomach to churn.

she lets go of a heavy breath, slowly, and hunkers down at the base of the tree in silence.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had been pondering the interaction in the rose garden since it happened. The feeling he had was uneasy like he had done something wrong even though he knew he hadn't. He hadn't seen lily since that day and it had worried him a bit. Today, he was taking his worries out by refreshing the borders. Just as he lifted a leg to possibly pee and refresh the scent at this tree he heard a gentle call for none other than himself. The only person to have a call like that is his love.

For a moment his heart dropped, he wasn't sure why she had called out for him. Well, here goes nothing he thought as he paddded off toward the sound of her vocals. When he padded up she seemed to glow....and not lying she blew in the rays of the sun. As he approached his head cocked to one side. hello my love, what is it? he said gently stopping in front of her.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Abstracted as she was by the news she bore, Lily didn't notice the speckled girl hiding in the brush. What she did notice was Khali, and her stomach dropped as both nerves and excitement overcame her. As soon as he spoke, the latter won out.

Everything was going to be okay.

I'm pregnant, Lily announced without hesitation, not a quaver to be found in her voice. She smiled, perhaps wider than ever before. Pups, Khali. We're having children.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Lily rushed toward him, flinging herself into his embrace and covering his face with happy kisses.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Before she could say anything Khali couldn't help himself, he reached and licked her cheek lovingly. She was just everything to him and he could never resist her. 

The words dropped from her mouth without a stutter, she was sure of this and him... well his heart wanted to jump from his chest if it could. Pups? He was ready and couldn't contain his happiness as a toothy smile formed on his features. Were gonna have little ones running around! he said his voice was raised in the excitement. Our little ones! the thought of their tiny paws and ears, he just couldn't contain the happiness.

He embraced her and planted kisses all over her face as she was doing with him. It seemed to be the best day ever for the both of them. How are you so sure? I mean.. I'm sure you are I'm just WOW kids of our own!! he wasn't entirely making sense but he felt as though he was.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She nuzzled him back, absolutely over the moon and further overjoyed by his reaction. There were undoubtedly still butterflies in her stomach, that mingled excitement and fear, but it felt good. It felt right. He asked how she was sure and she gave a shrug, laughing.

I just feel different, Lily said, trying to explain and coming up short. Sick and nauseous, but not like when I was ill at Broken Boulder. And a few days ago, I felt as if something had. . .rooted within me. Like nothing I've ever felt before. Her tail wagged fervently behind her. It has to be, it just has to.

She pressed her face into his neck, breathing deep. I can't believe it, the blackbird murmured. Pups. We're going to be parents.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Now that he had heard the new of her having his babies he couldn’t stop looking at her, adoring her even more so now than ever before. Pups with his love, her round and full with their offspring. Life was no better he was so sure of it at this point. Khali had made the best decision when following her to The Willows. 

of course you feel different that was dumb of me to ask. I can’t wait Lily. They will be so loved not just by us but Olive and everyone else. I just can’t wait. his heart was still fluttering as he spoke the words amen embraced her tighter. The smell of her fur and the touch of it was all he needed. I’m going to give you and our children everything he promised her in a whisper.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily shook her head emphatically. Not dumb at all! she insisted. It's probably too early to really know. . .but oh, Khali, it has to be! I've never felt this way, ever, she said fervently, curling against him. She gave her mate an adoring look, like the planets revolved around his eyes and the sun was just an impostor.

You will be the best father they could ever ask for, she whispered. I couldn't have asked for more in a partner, after all. Full of hyperbole as she often could be, Lily did not exaggerate now. She truly had bagged the best gentleman in all of Teekon, and now he was to sire her pups. How perfect!