Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Graphite ears swiveled atop his crown at the increasing sound of footsteps, sturdy and made with purpose, their final destination leaning his way. He did not know whether to expect tongue or tooth to be thrown his way but was grateful to hear the questioning words peel from the lips of the crepuscular man who slunk from the murky shadows. "I'm unfamiliar to the area and wandered upon the glade only to find it...occupied" he responded with a dip of his head. He had not traveled here with purpose but rather stumbled his way upon the find, whether that was to be beneficial or not had yet to be seen.

"I suppose curiosity got the better of me and I wished to know who inhabited the place. Forgive me if I lingered too close to your claim." He assumed, considering confidence rolled off the stranger before him in waves, that this was indeed his claim and anyone else would wished to set foot in the woods did so with his permission lest they face his wrath.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - January 23, 2019, 02:25 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM