Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
The air felt as if it grew three times lighter when the sable man fell to his haunches and Sanguinus, wanting to remain respectful on the edge of this claim, did the same. He shifted himself on the snow powdered floor until comfortable and allowed the tension that had built up to flow away like a river breaking through a dam. 

He had not been sure what to expect when asked on giving his own opinion but love and reproduction were certainly not at the top of his list. In fact the young lover could not have picked a more unqualified soul for the topic, for the crimson dappled man had never felt the intimacy of courtship as he had sworn that life away long ago. A family, a partner, children...they were all distractions that he has long since thrown away into the void, never to dream of again. But, despite being inexperienced in the field, Sanguinus thought he might still give his insight as had been requested. "If you love her as deeply as you claim then I can only imagine she feels the same. In the moment that feels right no words will be necessary, you'll both just know what it is you want." 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - January 24, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM