Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Somewhere buried deep in his core there lied a fine thread of jealousy woven in his being, for what this man held before him would exist only in ephemeral dreams - never to be moved upon despite sinfully longing for it on the daily. He had hoped with age and maturity that these needless torments would eventually disappear but in turn they only grew and he feared one day he would act on the impulses that ran through his head and tear away all he'd been taught. But today was not that day and for as long as he could muster a fight he would continue to push away the worldly desires that tested his morals.

"I hail from a land north of here along wintry ice caps, but it has not been called my home for many seasons." Astellapor was hardly ever more than a bitter institution to the wayward man and he held little attachment to it other than the lessons he'd been taught there. As for those who awaited his return, well, there likely weren't any considering from the moment he could reproduce he was tossed out on his own and expected to live up to all he'd been trained to do. "And friends are in few amounts these days, though that is likely my own fault for having not settled for many moons now."
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - January 28, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM