Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen has said it before but this time she does not say it first. She knew a while ago how she felt about the fiery girl but there were questions about others. She still doesn’t have all the answers and she finally relents because she knows she never will.

“I still don’t understand a lot of how I feel because I know I love Rose, too, and I think I loved Saarthal, too, for a while,” she says and licks her lips, suddenly dry and anxious. “I think my mom was the same way because she and my father loved another woman. I don’t remember much of it; Eirlys told me, a long time ago.” Mallaidh doesn’t really know where she’s going, she doesn’t know if she wants the same things from Rose but she wants the freedom to find out. “I always want to go home to you.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM