Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It doesn’t matter if Blixen doesn’t understand, she’s willing to… learn. To try. To at least accept what she cannot change. It is what pulled them apart the first time and she feels a little more secure in her feelings (at least in a way she can tell Blixen and they can… mend).

The other woman makes herself a little more comfortable and Mallaidh smiles, licking the side of her cheek.

“I don’t know,” she muses and flicks her tail. This is what she wants and what she’s comfortable with and she knows if Rose was here and she and Blixen were fine, it would be perfect but if this is the closest to perfection, she’ll take it. “Will you be my mate?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM