Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
With permission received and no further hurdles halting him from completing his task, Sanguinus moved in a single fluent motion towards the porcelain babe and attentively began ridding her the of tacky syrup as gently as he could. Had he been aware of the innocent blush hidden beneath her stark white fur, the stygian man would have likely found a similar heat burning underneath his own cheeks as well, for such a thought would have been enough to cause his heart to flutter from his chest while butterflies danced about in his stomach.

But he remained naively unaware of her situation and the thoughts that plagued her mind and perhaps, it was for the better that way.

As he finished cleansing her of one amber ridden side, his gaze, content and glossed in satisfaction, turned to search for her starlit eyes while seeking silent consent to begin working on the opposite cheek she had turned to him with. If granted he'd move in the same manner as he had before with his tail now comfortably swinging behind in a rhythmic beat similar to that of a metronome.  
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Sanguinus - February 04, 2019, 10:11 PM