Stone Circle you don't have to wear your best fake smile
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai didn't want Verspera to feel pressured into it. If she'd say no, he would just turn and leave. He frowned as she said that she wouldn't get anywhere until this was resolved, a thing that he wanted to contradict, but he also felt that they'd both feel better if they resolved the matter. He wondered to himself what had made her this way. Had she been scarred in the past that she felt so defensive, even when someone had been nothing but friendly to her?

Alright, well... When you think of Alya, do you still feel upset? Or what about me? I can assure you we're both pretty friendly, so to me it seems like this was all just a misunderstanding. Nikai hoped that Vespera would share his thoughts, but what he hoped more than that was that she would openly share her thoughts on the matter so they could get closer to a resolution.
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 13, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 14, 2019, 10:25 AM