Honeyed Pasture Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau had found herself injured after the disastrous encounter with a stranger wolf. She'd been traveling when suddenly as if from nowhere the male struck her. She'd luckily escaped with her life but the event left her reasonably shaken. Her body ached from a combination of the frigid cold air and the exertion from fighting. Her shoulder was raw and though she cleaned the wound with her tongue she knew she needed something better to make sure infection wouldn't set in.

Cadeau shivered involuntarily as she walk, favoring one leg over the other three. She hoped there were no wolves out here, after that scrap she was content with being alone for the rest of her days. Wolves... the halfling grunted to herself softly, annoyed and distressed. Though she shared kin with them she feared them, her own out of control instincts were scary as is to her. That fight only made her more unsure of what to make of her heritage.

Enough... forget it for now. We need to find that ocean Illidan mentioned before. Salt water was good for disinfecting wounds and Cadeau hoped to the high heavens she wasn't lost.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 29, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 08, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 12, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 26, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 26, 2019, 06:06 PM