Honeyed Pasture Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Little did the stranger would know Cadeau shared his skittish sentiments, as the farther she stepped the stronger the familiar scent of wolf had become. Her need for ocean water though kept her from turning tail and getting out of the area, hoping that perhaps this wolf would steer clear of her. Then again maybe her injury would make her seem weak, an easy target for a surprise attack... Her mind flashed to the fight and she shivered. 

Cadeau could see his eyes glinting in the lowlight as she sought out where the stranger was. There was something of a stare down as Cadeau swallowed a nervous ball of spit. She rotated her ears, stance neither hostile nor welcoming. Suddenly her shoulder ached terribly and with a wince, Cadeau hunkered down slightly.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 24, 2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - January 24, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - January 29, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 08, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 12, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Zodiac - February 26, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Pull the trigger, and the nightmare stops - by Cadeau - February 26, 2019, 06:06 PM