Stone Circle There is nothing holding me back
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai nodded as Arlette explained about Greyback leaving. Nikai couldn't imagine what they must be like: He'd never known his biological father, and his adopted father had died. And Valette was still right here. He nodded, remembering from his talk with Ira that she had told him about Greyback leaving when she was born. Their stories were surprisingly alike, except the wolves surrounding them had changed everything in the stories.

Arlette confessed that she didn't think Mawk would ever get over his mate's death. Nikai frowned and nodded. You've tried talking to Mawk? he asked, since Arlette said that talking didn't help -- she must've tried already, then. Nikai had not been able to find Mawk so far, though considering he had also called for him he wondered if maybe Mawk didn't want to be talked to or found right now. Was hard to help him, then.

Nikai listened as Arlette explained about Stark. He nodded a few times as she explained. Then, as she asked if it was strange, Nikai shook his head and smiled reassuringly. Everyone deals with things in their own way. I guess that's why Merrit has more trouble with it, because he really misses Stark, while you were mostly looking out for Valette. And she's doing pretty well, now. Nikai had felt a little guilty when he had left because he wasn't too sure if she would be okay on her own, but he was glad to see that her other children had helped take care of her -- and also that she had taken care of herself, by finding someone that made her happy again. It caused a lot of friction in the rest of the pack, it seemed, but Valette was clearly much stronger and better for having Greyback in her life.
Messages In This Thread
There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - January 24, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 07, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 22, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - March 05, 2019, 04:47 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - March 07, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - March 09, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - March 11, 2019, 03:55 PM