Herbalists' Cache Speak your mind, I'm sure it won't matter in the end.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Sorry this has taken so long

Elixir was caught in her own mind, sorting through thoughts when footsteps could be heard. She was unaware of how strong her scent still was as she had been ignoring it since the season had started. Bloodened eyes gazed up to the baby blue sky... baby... the thought of pups made her heart flutter. The thought of being a mother had never crossed her mind until now. Before teekons the only thing that her brain could think of was survival, Andy that’s wasn’t adding more mouths to feed or protect so she could provide for herself.

After being held in by her thoughts she hadn’t noticed Wintersbane approaching her until he had said a penny for her thoughts. The wolf dog let a gentle smile curl on her softball lips before she turned her head to meet husband iced gaze. Sure but’s I’d much rather have something other than a penny she chuckled with a slight wink toward him. What’s a terrible flirt.

With this season I never knew emotions ran so high.... with me I guess is what I mean. Just confused I guess. elixir looked at him with an unsure look. She didn’t know how to feel or what to feel toward anyone, she was always nice but this season she was flirtatious more so with the men, which threw her for a loop.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak your mind, I'm sure it won't matter in the end. - by Elixir - February 06, 2019, 11:43 PM