Ankyra Sound Guess I was born to be a sinner
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He'd been trying to fight off his anxiety reguarding the black forest for the last few hours, but hadn't managed to get too deep among the pines. The man's limping gait carried him out of the forest's edge in time to see the red-cast woman stagger her way along one of the natural paths, and his brows raised. She was struggling with her own injuries — and he could appreciate the strong desire within her, that nagging feeling that occurred when someone sat still for too long. They were similar in nature, at least when it came to their shared stubborn streak.

Without a sound, Firefly focused on the woman's path and followed after her. He was a few wolf-lengths behind her but it didn't take long for him to catch up, and once he had he let out a huff to alert her of his presence (as if his heavy steps would not have done so already). As he came up alongside her, Firefly gave her body a quick look-over, checking for strain or blood; really, he was focusing on her body rather than the dark forest out of necessity, because he was pretty close to losing his nerve.
Messages In This Thread
Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 10, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 09:02 PM